December 21 - What is the current Nifty Copper Project timeline, status of the metallurgy testwork, and plan for 2.8Mtpa concentrator?
What is the current Nifty Copper Project Timeline?
● Finance process completed in June 2022
● All Required approvals submitted by February 2022
● Construction commences in September 2022
● Copper metal production commences second half 2023
Timelines will be brought forward where possible but the above timeline is dictated by the estimated Regulatory Approvals process.
What is the status of Nifty Copper Project metallurgy testwork?
● The SX-EW plant has been optimised during the previous operational period for exactly the leach solution that will come off the heaps. We are including technological advances to the SX-EW process as part of our refurbishment engineering design works.
● The CYM testwork is focusing on the optimisation of the leach parameters particularly the reagent consumptions and to minimise the leach curve rates of copper extraction
● The rate of copper extraction for the project varied according to the operating philosophy;
o Straits targeted 80-85% recovery in 600 days
o CYM is targeting 80-85% recovery in 350 days
● Reporting of results will occur prior to the completion of the Restart Study which is scheduled for February 2022.
What is the plan for the Nifty Copper Project 2.8Mtpa Concentrator?
● If the testwork is successful then the concentrator is surplus to requirements.
● If the sulphide heap leach results do not produce superior profits than producing copper in concentrate then the sulphide mineral resource will be processed through the concentrator and the concentrate sold to smelters.
Cyprium Metals Limited
Unit 1, 437 Roberts Road
Subiaco WA 6008
Telephone : +61 8 6374 1550
HLB Mann Judd
130 Stirling Street
Perth WA 6000
Cyprium Metals’ financial year ends 31 December in each year.
Our share register is managed by Automic. Investors can view their holdings, download forms, update their personal details, Tax File Number and communication preferences by going to: investor.automic.com.au
To login, please have the following details available:
- Holder Identification Number (HIN) or Securityholder Reference Number (SRN)
For investors from outside of Australia:
- First choose your country
- Then insert the HIN or SRN
For all other investor enquiries, please call Automic on 1300 288 664 (within Australia) or +61 2 9698 5414 (outside Australia).
A copy of the Annual Report can be downloaded in the Annual Reports page of this website.
The report is available for download in Adobe Acrobat format. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view it.
To install Adobe Acrobat Reader please go to: http://www.adobe.com/
Alternately, printed copies of the Annual Report can be mailed out. If you would like a printed copy of the report, please contact us.
These announcements are available in the ASX Announcements page of this website.
Yes, you can register to receive alerts by email from Cyprium Metals. As and when ASX Announcements are posted, we will publish them on the website and send them to your preferred email address. To subscribe for email alerts click the button below