Cyprium Metals Limited (ASX: CYM) is an ASX listed company headquartered in Perth, Western Australia.
Cyprium Metals is a copper development company with a portfolio of advanced stage exploration and development projects located in Western Australia. Cyprium’s current portfolio of assets includes >1.6Mt of contained copper. The Board and Management teams are highly experienced in developing, commissioning and operating heap leach copper mines in challenging jurisdictions.
Cyprium Metals conducts its activities with integrity, striving to balance the economic, environmental and social considerations to create value for the mutual benefit of all stakeholders. Cyprium’s preferred processing methodology, heap leach, reduces the environmental footprint of copper mines. The production of LME Grade A copper cathode onsite eliminates the need for further downstream processing associated with copper concentrate production and also benefits from reduced transportation costs due to lower shipping volumes.
Cyprium is focused on delivering an expedited development timeframe of its flagship Nifty Copper Mine, with first copper production expected during H2 2023. Cyprium’s project portfolio provides several advanced stage opportunities that are also potential production assets, which will enable Cyprium to continue growing into a multi-asset, mid-tier copper producer.
Cyprium’s current portfolio includes:
- Nifty Copper Mine (100%), an advanced re-start heap-leach project;
- Maroochydore Copper Project (100%), one of Australia’s largest undeveloped copper deposits;
- Paterson Exploration Project (100%, diluting to 30%), a highly prospective land package on which IGO Ltd (ASX: IGO) is spending A$32 million over 6.5 years to earn-in up to 70%;
- Murchison Copper Gold Project, an early stage development opportunity that collectively refers to the:
- Cue Copper Project (80%), containing a small scale, high grade copper resource; and
- Nanadie Well Copper Project (100%), containing a larger scale, low grade copper gold deposit.